Foodaholic 4D Skinny Fit Essence Mask - Review

/
0 Comments
Hi everyone,

I hope you all are well and enjoying life. Today, I am going to quickly talk about my favorite product, which you all probably know by now is sheet masks. Skin18 was very generous to send over their sheet masks to try out and share my honest opinion with you all. As always, my opinions will be honest and I will never lie about a product, just because I received it for free. Read below for what I have to say about Foodahole 4D Essence Sheet Masks.


My Review

Skin18 is a Hong Kong-based website that deals with selling all types of Korean beauty products including, sheet masks, moisturizers, toners, cleansers, face masks and much more. They provide free worldwide shipping above 60$ orders, have many amazing programs, discounts and freebies for their customers. They have great sales all year round and is trusted skincare products seller for millions of people around the globe.


Skin18 was kind enough to send me all the five Foodaholic 4D Essence masks, which includes, Salmon Roe, Horse Fat, Birds Nest, 24K Gold, and Cactus. I know the names are quite intimidating, but they have different characteristics of protein healing, jewel healing, tropical healing and super food healing. All that does wonders for your skin and gives different benefits as well. I decided to use the Salmon Roe one since it was the least intimidating of the lot. 


This mask is made with salmon egg extracts and claims to provide you long lasting moisture and radiant skin. The extract provides nutrients to your skin with high moisture and high antioxidant properties. Salmon Roe helps in the generation of new skin cells and carries all the necessary supplements including omega 3 and vitamins.

I wore the sheet mask like I usually wear all my sheet masks, i.e, after cleansing my skin and using a toner. The sheet mask had a fresh scent similar to certain moisturizers. It is advised on the packaging to use the mask cold in summer and warm in winter. However, I used the mask as it is because my skin needed a pick me up and I am not a big fan of having anything warm on my face.

I know I look like a bank robber lol :P

I wore the mask for good 30 minutes like suggested on the packaging. The mask is big enough to fit all face sizes and is not too uncomfortable on the ears. Since it is a 4D mask, so it covers your neck as well unlike regular sheet masks and you wear it over your ears to keep the moisture inside. I hate the sheet masks that are too goopy with drooping essence. This, on the other hand, was not too runny and had just the right amount of essence.

It was easy to wear and was firming on the double chin area and I liked the lifting effect. Halfway through the wear of this mask, it started irritating on my under eye area slightly since I have very sensitive skin. However, the irritation went away once I removed the mask. The essence completely absorbed into my skin and after 30 minutes of wear, the sheet was almost dry. 

Whatever happened to my hair :P

Following the directions, I pat in the remaining essence into my skin. My face had a bit tacky feel to it, which I don't like much so, I washed off my face with cold water. The mask left my skin baby smooth and plump. It instantly refreshed my face and I didn't look tired anymore. Currently, my eczema is kicking in and my skin is getting very dry and patchy, but as you can see in the picture, it moisturized my face nicely and the dry patches were gone.

Usually, I have to moisturize my face at least 2-3 times a day to avoid dryness, but thanks to this mask my skin was smooth and hydrated all day. I definitely recommend these sheet masks and they are a must buy. They are currently out of stock, but you can purchase them for around 3.30$ here. I am super excited and can't wait to try the rest of the essence masks.


Did you like this post? Did you like these sheet masks? What's your favorite sheet mask brand? Don't forget to comment.



You may also like

No comments: