Black Friday Sales, A Bliss or A Miss!

/
8 Comments
Hey my lovely people,

I hope you all are doing amazingly good. This post was not pre-planned and it's a last minute thing to put out my views on The Black Friday Sales that are currently going on in case anyone would be interested to read. Do let me know in the comments below what are your opinions on the sales going on and if you know about any great deals going on. To keep this space positive, we are not going to discuss any religious point of views based on the idea of Black Friday Sales. I will be just discussing if the Sales are worth it or are another big scam.


So, like everyone else I was super excited for the Black Friday Sales because who doesn't love saving some serious cash? I had a few items on my wishlist, which I wanted to buy and kept waiting for the clock to strike 12 am. I am not going to mention any brands or website names because that is wrong ethics according to me. If you guess on your own whom I am talking about great if not then still it's alright.


As soon as the clock struck 12, the servers got busy and I was thrown out of the site with notification to wait patiently because they won't be entertaining new customers for a while and I was like what? I was there for the last hour or so. Anyways, I waited and kept retrying and after an hour I was in. So, makeup was the only thing on my wishlist because let's be honest, makeup does come with a hefty price tag and everyone loves saving on makeup products.


So, I saw few items which were apparently on sale, but their original prices were given twice and even thrice more than they usually retail for. Even after discounts they were more expensive than retail prices. All the claims of websites offering 10% to 86% discount I couldn't see anywhere. Because in reality maybe a dozen products were like 60% off and the promotional ads claimed that the whole site was 86% off, which I believe comes under fraud and lies.


I was super angry to see that and one after the other I saw multiple sites and same story everywhere. Products were put twice their original prices and discounts were insignificant. Only those items were on good deals, which probably no one wanted to buy since they were not too good. Even the whole sites were not on sales, only selected items and brands were. Which, again was very disappointing to see. I know it's brands and companies tactics to sell their products, but I believe these sites in Pakistan are just making people fool by riding the Black Friday Sale bandwagon and not putting up actual discounts or lowering the prices.
Me being excited about Black Friday Sales


There are many international brands and websites that were on sale and there are multiple ways to get them that is either through a reseller or ordering yourself. However, again the same sad story because the resellers are charging so much, which can and cannot be justified. Hence, you hardly get to save 200-300Rs on a 7000Rs item, which is probably priced anywhere between 30-40$ on sale. If you decide to order yourself the disappointment comes through expensive shipping charges and customs charges, which makes no significant difference whatsoever.
Me after finding Black Friday Sales useless


In short, yes there are some brands and site that have good Black Friday Sales and they are worth availing. So, I will say do your research and shop from only those stores that help you save. Otherwise, sale or not it will make no difference on your pocket, Still if you want to avail these sales, I will say go on it is your personal choice after all. I would though wish that we get actual good sales in Pakistan like are offered in abroad, so we can enjoy them as well and save some of our hard-earned money.

Note** Some of the images are taken from google and I don't claim to own them

Take Care you All and Happy Shopping!

Do you like this post? Do you want me to do more similar posts? What is your opinion regarding this? Don't forget to leave your feedback in the comments below.



You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Exactly u nailed it it happens so much n we hardly ever get a good sale flat off is often a big scam sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree thankyou for your comment love much appreciated ♡

      Delete
  2. splendid....amazing post
    every word so well written

    and do more posts like this
    t.c good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou soo much for your comment I will for sure ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agreed :( they are not giving us any discount this is only scam in darz.pk, yayvo, etc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree Thankyou for your comment :)

      Delete
  5. agree :( loot rahy hain hame
    ya sab mil kar hame ullu bana ahy hain :(

    ReplyDelete