My Pink Lipstick Collection - Part 2

/
4 Comments
Hey Lovelies,

I hope you all are well. So, today I am going to share the Part 2 of my Pink Lipstick Collection. It was one of the most requested blog posts ever. I did the Part 1 of this post almost two years ago which you can read here. If you are an old follower of my blog, you will know that I am a big time Pink Lipstick lover and the majority of the lipsticks in my collection are from the pink color family. Let me know in the comments down below if you want to see a Part 3 or my Red Lipstick Collection perhaps. Read below to check out my six picks for the Part 2 of My Pink Lipstick Collection.

Indoors with Flash from (L to R) Sunday girl, Rose lust, I heart this, Lumiere 2, Mars, The rabbit

Outdoors without flash from (L to R) Sunday girl, Rose lust, I heart this, Lumiere 2, Mars, The rabbit


I Heart Makeup Super Wow Stick in Sunday Girl

This is one of the very first pink lipsticks I ever bought. It is a blue-based bright pink color with fine shimmers in it. This shade is hard to pull off, but I will say that this will flatter many complexions. If you are not into bright pinks you won't like this shade. The formula of it is matte and lasts on your lips for quite a while. It is a good color, but not one of my absolute favorites.



Jordana Matte Lipstick in Rose Lust

It is a matte lipstick, but the formula has a little creaminess to it and it doesn't leave your lips desert dry. It is a very true blue based Barbie pink and I am personally not a fan of this color. This is the type of shade that makes your teeth look yellow and clashes with your skin tone. This a very hard color to pull off and the only way I am able to wear it is if I use a dark lip liner underneath. It has an okay staying power and lasts you 4-5 hours without eating.



Colourpop Lippie Stix in I Heart This

This is Colourpop lippie stix in the matte formula. Even though it is named as matte, yet it is very creamy once applied. This is a bright berry pink color, which makes it very wearable and flattering on our desi skin tones. Everything about this pink is very festive and it is a great pink for special occasions. It will suit all complexions and it has a decent staying power.



Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Lumiere 2

This is labeled as a pinky mauvy brown color, which it is. It is a borderline pink color and not a true pink lipstick like other in this blog post. This is a flattering color and might look more pink or brown on you depending on your complexion and undertones. I don't know what it is, but it has gone more brown in the packaging since I have gotten it, which was over a year ago. The formula is very matte and very long lasting on the lips.



Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Mars

It is the truest deep pink color and I can find no other words to define it. It is a cool toned pink, so it will look pretty on a lot of complexions. Like other pinks, it won't wash you off and looks nice on desi skin tones. It dries completely matte and lasts on your lips all day. This is one of my top favorite pink lipstick.



Colourpop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in The Rabbit

This is a fuschia pink color with purple sheen. It has a very mousey texture and is comfortable on the lips. The staying power is good and it will look pretty on a majority of complexions. If you are a not a fan of pink lipsticks, this is a good shade to try out.




Did you like this post? Which lipstick did you like the most? Would you be interested in a Pink Lipstick Collection Part 3? Don't forget to comment.


You may also like

4 comments: