What I Got From Centaurus “Haul"

/
12 Comments
Hi girls!!

So on last Sunday i went to Centaurus for just window shopping. But ended up buying few things. If you don't know what Centaurus is‚ its a big shopping mall with residence near Blue Area in Islamabad. Its basically known for its tall building with triplet alike towers. Its a go to shopping place for all the Islamabadi's. With huge Variety of Stores‚ Resturants‚ Bakeries and Cinema‚ it is a beautiful place to visit in Islamabad. So since my blog is beauty and fashion related so i thought to mention only those products i got from there‚ which are related to my blog. Other then that i bought some Home Decor stuff too.


It is my first time doing a Haul post. And when i asked on my blog page‚ alot of you were interested to see what i got from Centaurus. So i thought why not to try doing a Haul blog post.


Read below what i got from Centaurus.


Vincci Court Shoes

I got pretty court shoes from a brand named Vincci inside Centaurus. When i was passing through their store‚ while window shopping‚ very pretty variety of shoes caught my eyes. On going little further i told my dad how much i liked Vincci shoes collection. And he told me he liked it too. So we turned back and went straight to the Vinnci store. Me and my dad  liked the same pair of shoes and we bought it. The price is around 5000-5500Rs for the court shoes and i know they are expensive‚ since they are branded. And by far my most expensive shoes ever. But since my dad was paying‚ the price didn't matter :D . The beige and black color of shoes is very pretty and with a little heel i loved how comfortable these shows are to wear. I will definitely be shopping more from Vincci.



Mocciani Handbag

I got a pretty hand bag from the store Mocciani. Again Mocciani had huge variety of shoes and handbags. I was looking for something that will match my Vincci shoes so i got a bag in beige. The bag is spacious and has a side pocket. Easy and fancy to carry. I got it for just 4500Rs.


The Body Shop Body Mist in Shea

I got The Body Shop Body Mist in Shea from The Body Shop outlet in Centaurus. They had huge and almost all variety from The Body Shop. I tested a few mists and since i have tried The Body Shop Mango and Strawberry Mists so i was looking for some new scent. I really liked the Shea scent so i bought it. I got it for Rs2000. The scent is very light and has a faint sugary men's perfume scent. It is not offensive at all but very calming and lingers throughout the day. The Body Shop products are on the expensive side but totally worth your money.



Beautiful Mug

I got this beautiful mug from Al Fatah store in Centaurus. It looked very vintage and fancy. So i bought it. I already have many mugs but for me‚ “There is no such thing as too many Mugs" :D though i know mug isn't makeup related but can we stop and take a look at the box this mug came in! Its soo beautiful and totally use able. I actually got the mug because of the box. And you can use this box to store your bangles or any other jewelry item and perhaps some makeup too. I bought this mug for 700 Rs and i love sipping my coffee from this every morning.


Did you liked my haul? Would you like me to do more haul posts? Don't forget to comment.



You may also like

12 comments:

  1. lovely haul! x
    I love Bodyshop too. and the cup is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool stuff ☺ I have been to centaurus 4 times and after seeing ur post wanna go again :)

    Once again an awesome post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soo much sumbul i have been to centaurus alot of times too. Though everytime i go i have to do some shopping. Thankyou for liking my post :)

      Delete
  3. quality things omg lovely ur choices r oh so stylish sis i must take shopping tips as well now on from u u r rocking that way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thankyou soo much love. And yea i rarely go shopping myself. But whenever i go. Everyone loves my choices. Thankyou for sweet words :)

      Delete
  4. wow nice shopping you have done Love your choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul.that mug along with the cup r so cute.The bag is also gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely haul.that mug along with the cup r so cute.The bag is also gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete