Skin18 Grinif Real Cellulose Facial Mask - Review

/
3 Comments
Hey everyone,

Thank you for reading my post. Today I am going to talk about my favourite skincare product, which you all know by now is sheet masks. Since I have started using sheet masks, I just can't stop using the new variety of them every time. Sheet masks are basically a pick me up for your skin. If your skin is dehydrated or just need a little something something. Apply a sheet mask to your face and see instant results.


Today I am going to review Grinif sheet masks I received from Skin18. Skin18 is my go to website for sheet masks since they have such amazing collection of them including other Korean products. I was sent these masks and they are one of my favourite sheet masks ever. I was sent the Cocoon and Honey type and I enjoyed using both of them.

Like other sheet masks, these Grinif cellulose masks claim to hydrate your skin with rejuvenating properties. As per claims it leaves your skin bright and gives a youthful glow. It is said to be suitable for all skin types, but especially great for dry skin. It also claims to remove dirt, blackheads and debris from your skin.



I tried the Cocoon cellulose mask first since the name was very intriguing. I applied it cold after cleansing my skin like I usually apply sheet masks. It was easy to apply this mask and I took it off after 15 minutes. As per claims it left my skin super soft and hydrated. It did brighten up my skin a little and after removing the sheet I lightly scrubbed my face with it, so it proved it claims of removing dirt and leaving your face clean.



I love using products that contain honey since honey has endless beneficial properties. I wore this mask as usually I do and this mask was very refreshing. It left my skin supple and hydrated and the honey in it due to its anti-inflammatory properties, soothe my redness and helped my few baby pimples. I love that my skin felt fresh because I used it cold and the glow on my face said it all.

after the mask

The cellulose masks have a generous quantity of the essence in them and as compared to other sheet masks they are quite thin. These cellulose facial masks by Grinif are worth buying. They fulfil their every claim which is a great thing. I would love to try these masks out again. You can buy them for 2.40$ here.






You may also like

3 comments:

  1. nice post dear,,, well written
    can you recommend any other good quality brand for sheet masks ?;that r easily available in stores

    thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou love. The new garnier sheet masks are really nice also the tony molly sheet masks. They are easily available in stores n online :)

      Delete