Masarrat Misbah Lip Varnish in Iconic Woman and Viola - Review & Swatches

/
2 Comments
Hey lovely people,

I hope you all are doing well. I am just back from a much-needed break. My blog turned 2 this month and I am really thankful to you all for all the love and support. Today, I am going to do a quick review on Masarrat Misbah Lip Varnish. I know I am late in reviewing them and everyone has shared their opinions on them, but if you still want to know my point of view and if I liked them or not, keep reading.


These Lip Varnishes come in sleek black plastic packaging and the bullet itself is quite different than the usual lipstick bullets, so it's easy to find these lipsticks in your makeup collection. They have a very faint scent like Medora lipsticks have, but it's not bad or unpleasant and doesn't linger.


I have it in two shades: Viola and Iconic Woman. Both the lipsticks have a creamy matte finish, meaning they are not too glossy or matte. I really like the formula and I find it very comfortable on the lips. These lip varnishes are super pigmented, full color in one swipe. They are very long lasting and the color stays on your lips if you drink or do light eating. After wearing off it leaves a nice tint, so your lips are not completely bare.


Iconic Woman is a classic red shade with orange undertones. It is the perfect shade for summer and the perfect red shade everyone desire. To be honest, I don't like orangey reds on me and I tend to stay away from them, but this color is so pretty that I can't stop myself from wearing it.


Viola is one of that different kind of shades that is berry, but purple yet full of pigment. I am in love with this color and if you love bold lips, you need to get this lip varnish. Whenever I wore it, everyone would ask me what lipstick it is and how they can get it. It is the kind of color that will look flattering on every complexion, which makes it even more desirable and a must buy.


I was always sceptical of Masarrat Misbah products, but since I have tried their Lip Varnish I want to try more of their products and I will definitely get more shades of their lip varnish. I definitely recommend you all try the high-end quality lip varnish by Masarrat Misbah that retail for 645Rs only and you can buy them here.



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. wow they look amazing
    red is awesome
    i luv such lipsticksthay have amazing result
    they are quite reasonable :)

    ReplyDelete