Beautify by Amna PORFADE Primer - Review

/
5 Comments
Hey lovely people,

I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to review this primer by Beautify by Amna. She is a Pakistani makeup artist who came out with her own makeup line recently. Her products are being loved and appreciated by everyone. Amna was kind enough to send me her primer to try it out and share my honest review with my readers, so read below for what I have to say about this primer.



This primer claims: “ Flawless Makeup” PRIMER Create a layer between your skin pores and the foundation. Now the foundation, concealer, bronzer, Powder,
Blush, Highlight etc. will Not Sink Into your Skin Pores and You Will Have Flawless and Smooth skin which Controls Creasing, Fading, Melting
Makeup and Stops Pore visibility throughout makeup wear. Oil and grease free. 60% water based.


So, Maybelline Baby Pore Eraser is my all time favourite primer and this is the reason why I rarely try any other primer. When I was sent this primer I was super excited because I totally support our local brands and love trying out their products. This PORFADE primer is said to be a dupe for the infamous Smashbox Photo-finish primer, which is quite expensive, so if I can get a cheaper alternative then why not.


This primer has a silicone like texture and has a slip to it. It is not greasy and doesn't feel heavy. I have a decent amount of pores on my T-zone area and it seems to instantly give them a blurring effect. The blur is more noticeable with foundation on since the product doesn't sink into the pores. This primer is suitable for my normal to dry sensitive skin and it hasn't caused me any breakout. My T-zone gets oily in summer and the foundation rubs off, but I notice that this primer helps in longevity of my face makeup and makes it last longer.
Before the primer

After using primer

Before and After using primer


Overall the PORFADE primer by Beautify by Amna is really great and I definitely recommend you all to try it out if you are looking for a good budget friendly smoothing and pore minimizing primer. You can buy it on sale for 1250Rs directly from their website here.



You may also like

5 comments:

  1. bs theak he lag raha hai
    mene to luscious ka lena hai :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes it's your choice. Buy whichever you like :)

      Delete

  2. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest winstrol tabletten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative I am Sharing a website where you can get the latest dormicum bijwerkingen

    ReplyDelete