My Summer Pamper Skincare Routine

/
9 Comments
Hi pretty girls,

How are you all doing? So, today I am going to share my Summer Pamper Skincare routine with you all. Of course, I don't do all these steps on a daily basis since I am too lazy to do that :P However, I do this skincare routine one day before special occasions, parties and functions to make my skin clean and ready to put some makeup on.


My skincare routine is all about deep cleaning your skin, super moisturised and hydrated skin, fresh and glowy looking skin. Keeping in mind I have very dry skin, which acts as a combination skin type in summer with an oily T-zone. You can easily make this skincare routine work for you no matter what skin type you have with adding and subtracting few products.

My Skincare Routine


I don't have a very uniform pamper routine. Instead, I change up products and use different products and combinations every time I do a skincare regime. For this post, I am going to stick with 100% manufactured and drugstore products except for a high-end sample. I use mix products that are manufactured products and natural ingredients for my skincare routine, but for the purpose of this post I will use all manufactured products only.


There are no rules or certain steps you should follow in a skincare routine. You can do as you like and I do the same. I do my own steps that I think work the best for me. My skincare routine lasts two days, where I do all masks one day and the next day right before I apply  makeup I do face wash and sometimes scrub, plus moisturiser after it. My skin is doing fine lately, so this is the reason that you will not see any drastic differences. However, let me assure you that these products really help my skin in looking clean and glowy.


Few of these products are my newly found loves, whereas other products I have been using for months and years. All the products are affordable and accessible, you can find them easily in the market and online. For washing my masks off, I use alternatively warm and cold water so that my pores open and close after, without causing more blackheads.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Makeup Removing Micellar Solution

If there is one product that never changes in my skincare routine that is Bioderma Micellar Water. I would like to thank Bioderma for creating this amazing product that works like a magic. It is best used for removing makeup, but I love using it as cleansing water since it is very light weight and removes all the dirt even when you think your face is clean.




This looks yukky, but I have to share the image of the cotton pad after I clean my face. So, you can see that your face still has dirt even when your think it is clean. I take few drops of this solution on a cotton pad and rub it all over my face to remove dirt and gunk. The formula is non-greasy and doesn't over dries your skin like mostly cleanser do. 

Removing Black Heads

Removing my blackheads is the second step I do in my skincare routine. I have the most stubborn blackheads out there, which are very hard to remove. I usually go with nose strips that are available in the market to remove my blackheads, but since I was out of strips I used the old school hot water steam method.




The hot water does open your pores to remove the gunk, so it is important to close your pores afterwards. I use an ice cube for that purpose and I rub it on my nose and area around my nose where I have blackheads. Even the steam doesn't help clean all of my blackheads, so I just work with the left over ones. 

Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque

I love this mask for my oily nose. I have reviewed this mask here in detail, but to give you a little knowledge about this mask, it absorbs oil like a magnet, deeply cleans your skin and minimise the size of pores. This mask is best for combination to oily skin and since my skin is very sensitive and it gives me an allergic reaction, so I use it on my nose only.




This mask is also great for applying on pimples since it greatly reduces their size and this is my go to pimple reducing mask. I apply it on my nose for 10-15 mins until it's completely dry and then I wash it off with warm water. It really does the job of cleaning and making the pores look small. 

Rose Water Spray

My favourite thing to spray in between masks is rosewater. It ensures that the mask doesn't over dry your skin. Rosewater has many beneficial properties, so it actually helps your skin in getting better.



The rosewater spray is also my favourite spray to do before I apply makeup as a primer and also to spray throughout the day when my face needs a little refreshing touch. 

Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask

I love using this mask on the rest of my face when I have the Queen Helen mask on my nose. This mask has a gel-like consistency and I love using it in place of a scrub since sometimes scrub becomes too harsh for my skin. You can use any scrub or exfoliator instead of this step. Stives apricot scrub and Hello Glow Whitening Plus Facial Polish is a good option. 





I apply a thick layer of this mask for 10 mins and it does hydrates and cleans my face, leaving my skin soft as it claims. The mask dries down to nothing and I wash it off with warm water.

Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

I have been using my all time favourite Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask as a deep cleansing mask for my whole face, but I recently ran out of it and my sister recommended this Sanctuary Spa mask to me and I am equally loving it. I apply this mask on my whole face for 5-10 mins and then I wash it off with cold water.




This mask cleans my face nicely and feels very warm on the face so you know it is working. This mask also helps my skin in removing the excess oil and making my complexion bright.

Olivia Herbal Bleach Cream

If you want to do bleach to make your skin brighter, this is the right time. I find the Olivia Herbal Bleach best for bleaching extra facial hair. It is great for sensitive skin and if you get allergic reactions to bleach creams, try using this one and add less accelerator powder.


I bleach after I have done all strong masks since after bleaching your skin becomes very sensitive. I had bleach my hair a few days back and will do on Eid now, so for this regime, I didn't bleach my face.

Freeman Facial Golden Grain Brightening Mask

After every cleaning and detoxifying mask I use, I do hydrating mask since these masks sometimes become over-drying for my skin. This mask is specifically  made to hydrate your skin and brighten your complexion.




I apply a generous amount of this gold mask all  over my face and I let it sit for 10-15 mins and then I wash it off with warm water. This mask does brighten my complexion and hydrates my skin. I either use a peel off mask or this mask as my last step of masks and I can see that this mask works better.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil

I use this serum-in-oil at night every time I follow a skincare regime. It is the type of product that shows the result after continuous use. This is super hydrating for all skin types and is not too greasy at all. It claims of replenishing the skin and making it soft and hydrated and it really does what it claims. I love that it serves as a two in one product, serum and oil.


I take 4-5 drops of this serum in my hands, depending on how dry my skin is feeling. I massage the serum onto my face and my face immediately feels very hydrated. I let it absorb into my skin through the night and in the morning my skin feels very supple and moisturised. It is also the best product to mix in with your foundation or moisturiser on days your skin feels extra dehydrated.

Neutrogena Wave Power Cleaner

I have been using the Origins Check & Balance frothy face wash and it has been working fine for me, but nothing works as good as this facial cleaning machine. As it claims, it deeply cleans my face 10 times better than an ordinary face wash. I do this step the next day of using masks and right before I am about to do my makeup.



It comes with cotton pads containing the formula. You wet the pad and press the on button on the machine. It vibrates and you clean your face by moving it around. You can feel the cleanser doing its job of cleaning your face. After I use this cleaner, I can see my face very clean and smooth.

Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream

So the hunt for the best moisturiser never ends for me, I have tried multiple creams/lotions from different brands, but either they are not enough moisturising or too heavy to wear under makeup. So, I was sent this sample of emollient cream by Mustela, which is a baby care brand. I had to try it since if it is designed for babies, it will be safe to use on my dry skin. This line of Mustela is specifically made for babies with super dry skin.



So, I have been loving this as a moisturiser for my face. It is very lightweight to wear even in summer and absorbs readily into the skin making it supple and baby soft. This is very suitable to wear under makeup, not making your foundation slide off your face. I will have to try it in winter again to make sure it works for super dry patchy skin, but for now, I will say it is really nice for all skin types and I will get the full-size bottle of it.

The Body Shop Pomegranate Firming and Refreshing Eye Roll-On

I have not been using any eye cream that really works for my eye issues, but I really like this serum for under my eyes. It has a clear gel like consistency and it completely gets absorbed into the skin. I keep it in the fridge so when I apply it, it refresh my eyes and the cold feeling will depuff any puffiness.


I use this gel serum an hour before I apply makeup. This doesn't feel sticky or tacky under the eyes. I do notice that it slightly firms my fine lines after 3-4 continuous uses. This works absolutely fine for me.


After all the masks.

After the serum, eye roll-on and the moisturiser


I am really liking these products as a part of my skincare routine. It is not necessary that these products will work for you, so I will suggest you try out different products and see which ones work for your needs. If you will be interested in a winter Skincare Routine or all Natural Ingredient Routine please let me know in the comments below.


Did you like this post? Have you tried any of these products? Will you give them a go? Don't forget to give your feedback.



You may also like

9 comments:

  1. Woww you did great job.. MA SHA ALLAH.. VERY HELP FULL. And your skin was glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What A great Review! And You really are beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks alot for this review very helpful !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was anxiously waiting for this post thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks lady for sharing ur skincare routine great review (y) well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the detailed review ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally great post i m loving the products <3 thnx

    ReplyDelete