My Outfit and Look for Eid Ul Azha

/
10 Comments
Hi beautiful girls,

I hope you all are doing well. I hope your Eid went well. Usually, I get a lot of requests from you all to share what I wore on any occasion and how I carried it. So, today I am going to share the details of all the items I wore on Eid, including my dress, shoes and jewellery.


The first thing I get done with when I intend to getting ready is my hair. I love summery wavy curls on my long hair and these curls are my go to no heat curls. I just tie my damp hair in knots and when they are dry I loosen up the curls and do a little backcombing to give my hair extra volume. My hair is very frizzy, so to keep them in curls and not letting them end up like a bomb blasted in them, I love using Hello Glow Liquid Gold Serum before and after I wash my hair.

Whenever I decide to do a full face of makeup, which is usually rare, I go with natural looking flawless skin look. For Eid, I did a smoked out outer corner with a shimmery gold lid and heavy lashes using BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel and Makeup Revolution Flawless palettes. Lashes were Aimo lashes from Born Pretty Store.


I love a cool pink-red lipstick on my complexion, so I went with Nyx Matte Lipstick in Bloody Marry to match the maroon in my suit. Make sure to use a cool tone red lipstick to make it look flattering on your complexion and to make your teeth look white.

For jewellery, I loved the huge dangling Earrings I got from Born Pretty Store and I have safely stored it away to use specifically with this dress. The earrings gave me the modern plus traditional touch I wanted and they also perfectly matched my dress.


If you all know me well you will know that I love rings be it proper rings or the midi ones. So, it was a must that my fingers would be full of rings. I wore the antique midi ring set I got from the Born Pretty Store and another ring set I got from a facebook page Nia's Creations.

I got these gold pump style short heels with beautiful detailing and diamontes from Stylo and I absolutely love how comfortable they are to wear plus matched the gold in my dress nicely.


My dress was the perfect for the summer dress, floaty and airy maroon and black embroidered lawn dress with chiffon dupatta I got from Gull Ahmed's Eid Collection. I got it stitched from my tailor as the long shirt and Balochi shalwar. I love how flattering the Balochi shalwar and long shirt looks on my chubby physique and it gives you the appearance of being taller than you already are. P.S you all know I am already really very tall that is 5.9, but you got my point.


Overall I am satisfied with how my look came out for the Eid, exactly as I wanted. If you want a tutorial on the makeup look I wore or details of anything or you want me to do more outfit of the day posts please let me know in the comments below. Don't forget to share what you wore on Eid and if you liked my fashion sense. Take Care!


You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous girl you are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashal allah dress is fab
    And your makeup skill.is lovee

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i have seen ur real beauty on snapchat :-) when u did ur makeover i just love ur skin MASHA ALLAH u r pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you look gorgeous ��Although you have played peek a boo when it comes to showing your entire look, it just added to the mystery. Your dress is gorgeous & I love that shot of yours sitting down with your head lowered and your beautiful mane cascading down your shoulders ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou soo much for such a sweet comment. Thanks alot ♡

      Delete
  5. nice dress and hair and makeup and u lost odles of weight <3 cong

    ReplyDelete