Makeup Obsession Eyeshadows - Review & Swatches

/
8 Comments
Hey everyone,

I hope you all are well. Today, I am going to talk about one of my favourite drugstore eyeshadows, makeup obsession single eyeshadows. I am a big believer of affordable and good products and every time I come across one, I want everyone to know about it and get their hands on worth it products. Read below for what I have to say about these eyeshadows.


Product & Packaging

These eyeshadows come in black plastic packaging with a clear lid. The packaging is not so good quality, but since they are very affordable you can't complain about it. You can buy palettes from makeup obsession to create your custom palettes since the pans are removable. These eyeshadows are travel-friendly and they come with decent size pans containing 2g of product each.


My Review

When I came to know about this line Makeup Obsession, which is a daughter brand of one of my favourite drugstore brands, Makeup Revolution. I knew the products will be good and I need to get my hands on them. I bought ten shadows and one cream contour from the brand. Among the ten eyeshadows, six are matte and four are shimmer.


The mattes I got are your basic mattes that can help you achieve any look. I bought from light transition shades to a black to define your outer corner. I am super impressed by their quality and blendability. Majority of the mattes are nicely pigmented, while other needs a little bit of effort and packing on.
From left to right: Midnight black, Bourbon brown, Paris, Burnt, Copper, Cinnamon


The matte eyeshadows in Cinnamon, Paris, Burnt and Midnight black are super pigmented and blend easily. Whereas Copper and Bourbon brown are good eyeshadows too, but they need to be packed on to show full pigmentation. There are many other mattes which I love from their collection and will be getting my hands on them soon.


The shimmers from Makeup Obsession line are really nice. They are not overly packed with glitter specs, which I personally like. I love all of these shades though Starstruck and London are my personal favourite and most used shadows. The best way to apply these eyeshadows is using your finger. If you want to apply using a brush, I will suggest wetting your brush with water or some setting spray.

From left to right: London, Starstruck, Gold coast, Plum


Overall, these eyeshadows are very good quality. The mattes have a little bit of kickoff. So, that is something to be careful about. Otherwise the fallout is minimum to none. They last on your lids all day if you use a good primer underneath. They blend very easily to give you beautiful eyelooks.
From left to right: Plum, Gold coast, Starstruck, London, Midnight black, Bourbon brown, Paris, Burnt, Copper, Cinnamon


I did this look by using the shade Copper as my transition eyeshadow then I blended the shade Burnt all over my crease. Next, I took the shade Paris and blended on the outer half of my lid and used the shade Bourbon brown to create a smoked out wing. Lastly, I used the shade Starstruck all over my lid and finished the look using London in my inner corner.




I really like these eyeshadows and if you are looking for budget friendly good eyeshadows I definitely recommend them. You can buy them for around 270Rs each from Daraz or BeautyBar


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Loved your review my love ❤ the swatches are so pigmented and your eye look is just wowwwww!!! Ma Sha Allah you are so talented . Blessed to encounter to you in life ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are a sweetheart. Your kind words made my day Thankyou soo much for being super sweet ♡♡

      Delete
  2. The shades are absolutely gorgeous. Pigmentation looks great too. Love the subtle eye look you created :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soo much Huda for dropping by and for leaving a sweet comment. Means a lot 😊

      Delete
  3. wow.... really nice review

    your eyelashes look great ....
    n the look u created is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. These eyeshadow looks amazing. I Will try it In sha ALLAH. Thanks for sharing info sweety.

    ReplyDelete