Skin18 Skin Guardian 3 Step Total Facial Mask - Review

/
1 Comments
Hey amazing people,

I hope you all are doing good. Today I am again going to talk about my favourite skincare product ever, the sheet masks. Skin18 was super sweet to send some of these over for review and as usual, my review will be honest. Read below for what I have to say about these masks.


Product Description

Complete 3-Step facial treatment mask system
Skin Guardian comes with 02 Bubble Cleanser and Booster Ampoule for maximum result
Convenient 3-Step packaging makes the product perfect for portability as well as easy storing
3-in-1 packaging keeps the product fresh for peak performance and result
Natural Cellulose Sheet Mask keeps the product tight on skin for maximum absorption



My Review

So, when I received these masks I was super excited to try them out since they are a 3-step mask and that is a great thing because you won't need any other product to cleanse or tone your skin. I got them in four different types: Collagen, Aqua, Wrinkle and Vita-Whitening. The second I saw the collagen and aqua mask I knew I will love them.


I used the collagen sheet mask today because lately, I am all about products containing collagen. I started with the Oxygen bubble cleanser. They gave a generous amount of it and can be used up to two times. The cleanser lathers up nicely and will leave your skin clean and soft without over drying.


Next is the ampule or the serum that comes in the pack as step two. It has very liquidy texture and I applied it to my face and it felt quite hydrating. The last step is the sheet mask. I applied it to my face over the serum and it was already drenched with the liquid.


I left the sheet mask to sit for 15-20 minutes like I do with all my sheet masks and then I took it off and massaged the remaining serum into my skin. The sheet mask left my skin super soft, smooth and hydrated. All my dry patches were gone. My tired skin was plump and it gave my skin a little brightening effect.


Overall, I love these sheet masks and can't wait to try all of these and much more. If you have any specific skin issues or just need a good hydrating and smoothing sheet mask with good results, I will recommend you all try this Skin Guardian facial mask from Skin18. You can buy them for 2.30$ a mask here.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Your skin look nice sis. I would buy the whitening one and try. let me know when you try it that it works.♡

    ReplyDelete