e.l.f Powder Blush Palette in Dark - Review & Swatches

/
11 Comments
Hey everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. Today, I am going to review the e.l.f blush palette in the shade dark. Before we go into details, I just want to mention that I have tried some high-end blushes and a lot of drugstore ones and by far this blush palette is my favourite blush formula and color range ever. Read below for a detailed review.


Product Description 

Enjoy 4 complementing shades that allow you to mix and match to create different looks. Create a beautifully pigmented look that lasts all day. They blush palettes are available in two color ranges, light and dark.


Product & Packaging 

The elf blush palette comes in a sleek matte black square packaging. The palette looks very well made and doesn't appear cheap quality. It has a big mirror on one side and blushes on the other side. The blush pans are removable and if you own elf contour or face palettes, you can create your own customised palette by removing and adding the shade pans of your desire. The packaging is very sturdy and shuts securely. I have taken this blush palette along with me on my trips and I must say this palette is very travel-friendly.


My Review

So, I have been using this blush palette from a few months now and I think I have a final opinion about this palette to review it. Firstly, since I have got this blush palette, I hardly use any of my other blushes. For me, it is a great buy having such amazing quality blushes at an affordable drugstore price. The texture of the blushes is little powdery but very smooth to touch. Three of the shades have a satiny matte finish and one has fine shimmers in it. The blushes do have a little kick back since having a very smooth texture, but I don't mind it.


The blush shades look very natural on the skin and they are super pigmented. I use a very light hand to apply them on my cheeks and if you want you can easily build up the pigmentation. As the blush palette claims, the powder blushes are very long lasting and they kind of stain your cheeks in a good way. I have tried wearing them for more than 10 hours and they still look freshly applied.
Picture was taken indoors using flash


I love all the shades equally. I mix the shades up every time before applying to my cheeks. I will say these blushes will suit any skin tone whatsoever. These blushes can be used as eyeshadows too. I love using the blush shades as my transition and crease shades for different eye looks.
Picture was taken outside in sunlight


The first shade is a very pretty terracotta peachy shade and it will be perfect for a slight flush of color on the cheeks. The second shade is a bluish pink shade and I absolutely love mixing this shade with the other shades before applying. It will suit all complexions. The third shade is a warm pink shade with shimmer particles in it and it doesn't look glittery or chunky on the face and applies beautifully. The shimmer hardly transfers on the skin. Last shade is a pretty reddish brown shade and I think this really completes the color selection of the palette. I usually stay away from such shades, but it is such a pretty blush shade that it looks very pretty with any makeup look.

Pros

Budget friendly
Amazing shade range
Smooth and pigmented
Multiple finishes in a single palette
Long staying power
Travel friendly

Cons

None


Final Verdict 

I would rate this blush palette a 5/5. 

I definitely recommend this to everyone, whether you are a makeup beginner or you are on a budget or you are just looking for a budget friendly palette. I will be using this palette for a long time, but once I will run out of the shades, I will definitely repurchase it. Multiple Facebook pages are selling this palette for different prices. You can buy it for 1250Rs on official elf Pakistan website here.


Did you like this post? Do you like this blush palette? Do you own any elf products? Will you purchase this palette? Don't forget to comment.




You may also like

11 comments:

  1. Such a detailed review dear , this elf blush Palette looks amazing, all shade are too good but that peach one looks so gorgeous , i think that will give so natural finish ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. I usually stay away from peach shades since they don't suit me. But this one is really flattering :)

      Delete
  2. Wow nice review
    Amazing colors
    I will definitely try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing product elf plaette is something which one must try loving all the shades it is pocket size palette and affordable will surely recommened others about it and i would try it as well ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try it. This palette is too good 😊

      Delete
  4. Nice and long post shhhhhhh 😜 It look amazing and I have seen it during your recent turtorials on snapchat and all shades are looking pretty. No cons really wow 😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yea I try to keep the post short and it goes long lol. N yes the blush palette is really good :)

      Delete
  5. I really like color 3 and 4, but overal it's a really nice palette :D
    xx I'll have to grab one! I've only tried their lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this wonderful blog. Just little say some think, Try mkcosmetics cosmetics brand on my behalf, Its best Pakistan organic markup brand.

    ReplyDelete