Beauty Friends II Marine Algae Essence Sheet Mask - Review

/
4 Comments
Hey everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. So, today I am going to do a quick review on Beauty Friends II sheet mask. I was sent this mask by Skin18 for review, but as always my review is going to be 100% honest. Read below for what I have to say about this sheet mask.


About The Website

 Skin18 is a Hong Kong-based website that deals in selling Korean skincare products. You can find all types of sheet masks, scrubs, face masks, toners and even moisturizers on the Skin18 website. They provide free worldwide shipping above 60$ and the delivery time is quick that is in 2-4 weeks.

Skin18 has multiple programs for their customers including free samples, discounts, coupons, reward programme and bloggers programme.

Product Description

Contains a wide variety of minerals and vitamins that help to rejuvenate sensitive skin. The marine algae face mask sheet is designed to deeply moisturize and condition the skin.


My Review

Lately, I am a fan of sheet masks and sheet masks are a must in my beauty regimen. I love the sheet masks from Korean brands like Skin18 since they are very affordable and good quality at the same time. I was sent this marine algae mask and it is supposed to be hydrating and good for sensitive skin and I was sold by the claims since that is all I want.

I kept the mask in the refrigerator for a day because I wanted to have something cooling on my face in this hot weather. They have written on the mask that you can use it cold or warm as you desire. I have a pretty dry skin all year round and it turns to a combination type in summer. So, what I look in masks are hydration, soothing and relaxing for my skin.


I applied the face mask for 20 minutes on my face. Like usual sheet masks, it wasn't dripping with the solution and was just wet enough. Width wise the mask was a little short for my face, but then I have a pretty big face, so it's probably not the fault of the mask.

After removing the mask my skin was left hydrated. It was not greasy hydrating, but my skin was very supple and plump afterwards. The mask dried really quick within five minutes, but I kept it on. Overall I think this is a really good sheet mask and will be the perfect amount of hydrating for the combination-oily skin. If you are looking for baby smooth plump skin, this mask is the way to go. You can buy it for 0.95$ here.


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Nice post. I like sheet masks too. This looks good one i will try skin18 masks for sure now ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very detailed post dear I like your honest review the sheet mask does sound nice I have a very oily skin so I will try this sheet mask out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou soo much for your kind words. Yes do try the mask it will be great for ur skin type😊

    ReplyDelete