About
Hello,
I am Mishall Fatima and I am a Makeupholic. I love buying makeup, wearing makeup and everything about makeup. You will see loads of makeup product reviews on my Blog, makeup tutorials, jewellery and accessories reviews and I seldom like doing Outfit of the Day and food related posts.
Followers
Labels
- Beauty (4)
- Beauty blogger (5)
- Fashion (5)
- Fashion world (4)
- Food (3)
- Makeup (4)
- Review (8)
- Sheet mask (1)
- Skincare (1)
- Style (5)
- Trend (6)
Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Hi lovelies‚ I hope you all are doing great. Well i am very excited to let you girls know that it is my first PR Sample ever. Yuppie!! T...
-
Hey girls‚ Today i am reviewing MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette. About 2-3 years ago when MUA products started to be known by Pak...
-
Hi pretties.. Today i am reviewing my first bought highlighter ever the Wet N Wild Reserve Your Cabana Bronzer. As it is written as Bronzer ...
-
Hi girls‚ I haven't posted any review for a week because if you are following me on my page World Through The Eyes Of A Makeupholic ...
-
Hi Girls, Today i am going to share few Pink Lipsticks from my Collection. I planned on doing arm swatches only‚ but then i thought to do ...
-
Hi gorgeous girls‚ Today i am reviewing Maybelline foundation and concealer from the fit me range. Now the fit me range has further two ...
-
Hi everyone‚ I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to do a post on Trusted Facebook Pages/Websites to shop from. I am going to...
-
Hello friends, I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to share my review on the 4th PR package I received from Born Pretty Store ...
-
Hi girls‚ I am back with another brush review. Today's post was going to be my Foot Care Routine as it was most demanded when i aske...
-
Hi lovelies‚ Hope you all are doing great. Since you girls know my list of my first bought products is over so its time for random revie...
MY GOD!! What an amazing place. Loving its interior n exterior designs reminds of tangels tall beautiful house :D im sure this place will surely treat Lahoris very well!! :) InshAllah will visit it soon to have a yummilious food :) (y)
ReplyDeleteYess do try it out. Isn't it amazing. I would love to try their Lahore branch next time I am in Lahore ๐
DeleteWow
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and lovely place
Delicious dishes
Yummy....��������������
Yes it really is ๐
DeleteThis place looks so awesome just love the decor and the arrangmnets they are really good and yeah the review is really good :) keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou soo much love. I am loving the place too ๐
DeleteWow just loving it really beautiful the design interior everytging on point best place for foodies will check it our for sure ☺☺☺
ReplyDeleteYes do visit it and enjoy ๐
ReplyDeleteIts lovely place amazing ambiance i wish to visit whenever i ll go to Lahore.
ReplyDeletethis place looks exotic thanks for the recommendation
ReplyDelete