BioNike Products - Review

/
2 Comments
Hello Beauties,

I hope you are doing well. So, today I am going to tell you about BioNike, which is an Italian brand established in 1930 and recently it has launched in Pakistan. BioNike were generous enough to send me some of their products for review, but my review will be as usual 100% honest.


BioNike has a huge range of Skincare products that will cater to your every skin issues. I love the diversity of products BioNike has introduced in the market and the good news is that all these products perform great results like they claim. Their products are free of harmful chemicals and are fragrance-free, so they are suitable for sensitive and irritated skin.

BioNike were very kind to send a full-size bottle of their Anagen Shampoo that is made for fragile and thinning hair. So, my mum is loving this shampoo. Since she has been using this product, I can see her hair looking thicker than usual. She has a mild case of dandruff, but since this shampoo is good for the scalp and doesn't strip off the moisture, her dandruff problem is gone. My mum also claims that this shampoo is making her hair look healthy and shiny, so I totally recommend this product and will be repurchasing it.


The second type of products I received from BioNike was deluxe of their Defence Xage range. My favourite of the bunch is Filler Night Cream and Redensifying Night Cream. Especially, the Redensifying cream is thick and hydrating, but at the same time, it is very lightweight. It works it magic of making your skin lifted and tight while you enjoy your beauty sleep. The Filler Night Cream is really great for your wrinkles and fine lines and I will definitely be buying full sizes of both.


The next round of products are the samples they sent me from their Defence Eye, Defence B-Lucent and Defence Hydra 5 range. The Defence Eye range consists of very nice eye products made for every eye problems including anti aging, anti puffiness and anti dark circles and all of the items are really nice. The Defence Hydra 5 range consists of hydrating and illuminating products for your skin that contain SPF15. Defence B-Lucent range consists of anti-dark spots and skin brightening products.


I really loved trying BioNike products and I am impressed how well all of these products perform. I definitely recommend you all try out their products. Their pricing is reasonable and you can find them instore at Naheed supermarket, Time Medico, Mediplus, Agha Pharmacy, Kausar medicos, Mediplus, Hyperstar, Taj Medical, Pharmacy plus, Star medical, crown medical and many other. For online orders visit their official Pakistan Facebook page BioNike Pakistan or recently they have started selling their products on Daraz.pk and you can shop from there too.



You may also like

2 comments:

  1. The prOducts lOOk wOrth trying sis I will try the shampOO and the regenerating cream. I have fine lines under my eyes sO will buy eye prOduct too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using there shampoo and moisturizer they are just too good and your artlice is really helpful thanks a bundle :)

    ReplyDelete