Flower Straw Bag from Zaful - Review

/
6 Comments
Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing great. Most of you don't actually know this, but I love buying bags and clutches and collecting them. This is the reason that when I was contacted by Zaful to review their bags, I got very excited. Although this bag was sent to me for review purposes, though my words are 100% honest. I will never lie to you all about a product, just because I got it for free. Read below to know more about what I have to say about my bag from Zaful.


About The Website

Zaful is an International website that deals mainly in western clothing and shoes. They are basically a seller for small sellers. If you are into western clothing, you can find the perfect dress for every occasion at an affordable price. Zaful also has an amazing collection of shoes, bags, jewellery and accessories, all at pocket-friendly prices. 

Zaful provides shipping of products worldwide,  finally a website that delivers to Pakistan. Their shipping is free above 30$, meaning you don't have to pay a hefty price for the shipping instead buying products worth 30$ will get you free shipping. Their shipping time is very decent that is 10-25 days, which is quite reasonable. 


They have sales on their products all year round, not only this, but they also have discount codes for further discounts. The website is restocked with new items regularly. Zaful also has 30 days return and money back guarantee, which is very accessible. They have multiple billing options, so you can choose whichever is suitable for you. 

My Review

The first thing that comes to my mind after seeing this bag is summer. This bag reminds me of the bag you would carry to the beach, to enjoy your time in the sun. This bag is available in four different flowers and border colour option, I like the blue one most so I got it in blue. 


This tote bag is huge and perfect to carry on picnics or ling trips. It is the type of bag I would have loved to bring to the college since I always needed a spacious bag. The tote is made up of cream coloured straw, with a big flower on the front. The bag doesn't look durable, but let me assure you that the bag is strong enough to carry your things. 


The straps are medium thick and made of jute. The straps look very stable and would not tear up or hurt your shoulders. I will advise you to not carry too much weight in the bag since even it is strong, it might tear up due to too much weight. 


The tote bag has a zipper, which gives you a sense of security that your things will not fall out of the bag. It has a mini mobile pocket, which will help your mobile not getting lost among your other things. The inside of the bag is lined with fabric, which gives the bag an extra layer of strength. 


This bag will not only serve as your carry on, but it also looks very chic, girly and stylish. You get such a nice bag for 13$ only that makes it a very good buy. I am sure this bag will stay intact with me for many years to come and I can't wait to make it my spacious bag on the go. You can buy this bag here


Pros

Very affordable product range 
Great variety of items to choose from 
Free shipping above 30$
Free return and exchanges
Sales and discounts

Con

Shopping for clothes and shoes might have size difference


Final Verdict

I would rate Zaful a 5/5. 

I recommend my readers to shop from them and get good quality products at less than the market price. I can't wait to put an order on Zaful and buy my wishlist items. You can check their website for order.


Did you like this post? Will you shop from Zaful? Don't forget to comment.


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Itss beautifull.i loved it..and i would love to order for my sister 😍.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is beautiful. And your review is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love such stuff and bags <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and detail review �� And bag is very cute and I tottay agree with you when we see summer comes in mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely its very cute bag and thank you so much for this review!!

    ReplyDelete