My Top 5 Fall/Winter Favourite Lipsticks

/
10 Comments
Hey girls‚

I know i am probably the last one in the blogger community to do this post but since Lipstick is my most favourite Makeup item and actually the first Makeup item i started collecting i thought i need to do this post. In spring/summer time i tend to go towards bright lipstick Colours but lightly applied to give a very natural look. Where as in Fall/Winter i am all about the dark Vampy lips life. You can see most of my Fall/Winter favourite lipsticks are either berry or bloody shades. Though i do have many more deep shades all stacked up for Fall/Winter but these are the shades i saw myself leaning towards most. Though i know some girls who don't mind wearing bright shades in Fall/Winter too but i am always waiting for the right season to wear the right shades. Read below to see My Top 5 Fall/Winter Favourite Lipsticks.


From (L to R): wet n wild “Sugar Plum Fairy"‚ wet n wild “Cherry Bomb"‚ colorpop lippie stix “Poison"‚ ofra liquid lipstick “Miami Fever"‚ colorpop ultra matte “Tulle".



Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever

I got this shade just because i love Kathleen Lights. Other then that i had no hope of it looking good on me because orange is just not my colour. And to be honest i paid a pretty price for it so i hoped it suited me. It is a very pretty terra cotta Orange brown shade which complements many skin tones. On some it looks more of a terra cotta brown where as on some it looks plain orange. Though the formula is very mousey which is comfortable to wear in Fall/Winter when your lips are extra dry. This shade constantly reminds me of autumn and the autumn leaves. It looks straight  terra cotta on me so i mix it up with other shades to make it look good on me.




Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy

I know everyone who knows me well knows how much i love Wet n Wild lipsticks. The formula is so creamy‚ they last you all day‚ superb pigmentation and the price is so affordable. The Sugar plum fairy is my favourite shade. Its a beautiful deep berry shade which looks equally flattering on all skin tones. I love this shade for how easy it is to carry. 
Me and my mum‚ since my mum shares my makeup we have to fight over who will wear this shade that day. It is a perfect shade to wear in Winter specially when your lips are dry and blackened the pink tint it lefts behind after wearing off gives your lips a very beautiful rosiness.



Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Cherry Bomb

I have 2 of the Wet n Wild lipsticks in my Fall/Winter Favourite Lipsticks is a sign for how much i actually love these lipsticks. Cherry bomb is a beautiful bloody red shade with hint of berry‚ again equally loved by me and my mum. There are some blood red shades you will say look more good on aunties but Cherry Bomb looks equally good on all skin tones and all age grouped ladies. This is a shade you don't have to wear full face of makeup to carry infact some mascara and Cherry Bomb on your lips is enough to make you all ready to go. I posted a full detailed review on Wet N Wild Mega Last Lipsticks here.



Colorpop Lippie Stix in Poison


Colorpop is a very raved about brand in the blogger community and i could see why. Its products specially the lip products are really good. But they might not be Everyones cup of tea since the formula of Colorpop Lippie stix isn't liked by everyone. Though the finish matte is really liked and the shade poison is a blood red shade again but with hint of brown and a matte finish. This shade again wont suit everyone. Though it does complements my medium skin since i have a neutral undertones. It would look more flattering on fair to medium skin tones with yellow or neutral undertones.



Colorpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Tulle

Colorpop ultra matte liquid lipsticks again loved for their unique colours by the majority but still disliked by others for its very dry formula. Though i accept the formula is a little drying but you can always top it off with a lip balm or a gloss. Tulle is a very pretty brown shade with a hint of purple in it. The purple in it makes it a very unique and a wearable shade. And without a doubt i can say this is my most favourite among the 5‚ also i have worn it the most. I am a girl who stays away from browns but this is without a doubt a very wearable shade for all those who don't like browns. It looks very flattering on light to medium skin tones.





Have you tried any of these lipsticks? What are your Top 5 Fall/Winter Favourite Lipsticks? Don't forget to comment.




You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Great post. And simply loved ur lip swatches. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou soo much sumbul for stopping by. And thankyou soo much for the appreciation :)

      Delete
  2. great love these swatches..!!! :) (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. m liking Ofra Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever:D nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mishell!
    Some very cool picks for the Fall/Winter :) Miami Fever looks interesting. I have yet to try Ofra's formulation. Tulle looks so chic on you. So does the Sugar Plum Fairy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou soo much bia for stopping by. And yes tulle and sugar plum fairy are my favourite :) and you should def try Ofra liquid lipsticks. Their formula is great :)

      Delete
  5. Sugar plum fairy and Tuelle r looking so gorgeous on your lips.loving the shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sugar plum fairy and Tuelle r looking so gorgeous on your lips.loving the shades :)

    ReplyDelete