Masarrat Misbah Makeup New Releases Review & Swatches

/
0 Comments
Hey everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to discuss about the new releases from the brand Masarrat Makeup, who needs no introduction. I was fortunate enough to try them out as soon as they were released and I am testing them for a while now. After using them in every way possible I have made my mind about these products, so read below for an honest review of the newly launched items from Masarrat Misbah makeup.


Perfect Wear Eyeliner

This is a liquid eyeliner and comes with a felt tip. The tip is very thin and precise, like the brand claims, plus is very beginner friendly. The formula of this eyeliner is quite liquidy and you get the full effect in a single swipe.



It is waterproof and doesn't budge at all, so if you have watery eyes or oily eyelids, this eyeliner will be great for you. I got it in the shade Noir and it is also available in the shade Gold Stone. This eyeliner retails for Rs 790 only and you can buy it here.

Matte Luxe Lipstick

I got this lipstick in the shade Marilyn Move and it is available in 13 more color options, ranging from browny nudes to rich plum shades. This is a gorgeous deep red color and it is the type of red that will flatter all skin tones. This red has a hint of brown in it and is neither too pink nor too orange, just the perfect deep red that will look equally ravishing on all types of complexions.





It has a very comfortable matte formula and doesn't emphasise any dry patches. This lipstick is formulated with shea butter and vitamin E, which gives it the comfortable wear time. You get full pigmentation in a single swipe and this lipstick lasts for good 5 to 6 hours on my lips, even after eating. You can buy it for Rs 1150 here.

Liquid Lipstick

I got to try this beautiful liquid lipstick formula in the shade Magento and it is also available in 6 more colors as well. It is a stunning fuchsia pink shade, which is very vivid and bold, not for the faint of heart. This liquid lipstick is a style statement and you need to be confident enough to pull this shade. I love the one swipe, full pigment formula of this liquid lipstick and unlike other liquid lipsticks, it doesn't dry crusty, plus looks very healthy on the lips.





The formula is not too drying at all and even this deep shade is not patchy. Just like other liquid lipsticks, it lasts for good 10 to 12 hours and doesn't come off unless you take it off. This liquid lipstick comes with a price tag of Rs 1250 only and you can shop it here.

Final Verdict

I love all these three products from Masarrat Makeup and give them all a 5/5. I definitely recommend you all to check out these products since they are not only Halal and cruelty free, but have amazing quality, plus pigmentation, like high-end makeup. If I must choose a favorite among the three, I will give the vote to the Matte Luxe Lipstick in Marilyn Move because it is not only a beautiful flattering color, but it is one of the most prettiest reds I have ever seen and owned, so I am in love with it. ♡

Did you like this review? Have you tried any Masarrat Misbah products? Would you try any of these products? Don't forget to give your feedback.


You may also like

No comments: