Al-Zohaib Anum Lawn Collection Volume 1

/
3 Comments
Hey everyone,

So we all know its almost the lawn season and we all do love lawn. The comfortable feeling of a good lawn suit in summer is unmatchable. All the brands are coming out with their latest lawn collections for the summer of 2018 and the competition has been really tough. I mean who can resist a good lawn suit? We all eventually give in to the temptations and pay hefty prices. Personally, I think the price tags for designer lawn suits are justifiable, but we shouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for a lawn suit we are probably going to wear for one season only.


Since you all know I am into affordable luxury and I wear lawn suits all year round even in winter (Yes that's Me!). So, I do look for affordable and budget-friendly lawn suits that I can wear on a daily basis all year round. One of the brands who came out with a decent Lawn Collection 2018 is Al-Zohaib and their this season lawn collection is called Al-Zohaib Anum Lawn. The brand has been very reasonable with their price tags and I personally like their collection for nice quality lawn material and pocket-friendly prices.


You can spot beautiful colors in the Al-Zohaib Anum Lawn, sporting beautiful shades of blues, greens, reds, oranges, and black. I really like wearing blues and greens in summer, since even though these colors can be worn all year round, but they look extra refreshing in summer. They are three piece lawn suits with lawn dupattas, lawn shirts, and lawn shalwars. The fabric is sufficient enough for you to get stitched in your personal style, so whether you want to get an A-line frock stitched or a short shirt, you can definitely get it stitched. I am a very tall person and I find it hard to find good lawn suits in 3-meter shirt fabrics, so I was very glad they have 3-meter shirt cloth.


You can see beautiful floral prints along with some geometrical designs in the brand's lawn collection and a few suits are inspired by traditional Pakistani cultural prints. I love the fact that they don't have plain dyed lawn shalwars only and have the option of printed border trousers, plus printed design ones too, because trousers or shalwars need some TLC too. Al-Zohaib Anum Lawn Collection is available in selected stores and on some online stores as well. Their collection is getting sold out quickly, so do check it out before its gone.

Do you like this post? What are your opinions on Al-Zohaib Anum Lawn Collection? Will you try it out? What is your favorite lawn brand? Don't forget to comment. 


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. This will be one of the top blogs I’ve honestly arrive at some point of in this difficulty.I appreciated this weblog submit. Al zohaib Lawn Collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dresses are really nice!
    I am also operating clothing store which includes bridal dresses, top trending clothing.
    Pakistani bridal wear usa

    ReplyDelete