Skin18 Luke Green Tea Mask and CraCare Hyaluron Mask - Review

/
0 Comments
Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are well. Today I am going to review the last two masks I received in the second package from Skin18. I must say these are my favourite two from the lot. Read below on detailed review on these masks.

About The Website 

 Skin18 is a Hong Kong-based website that deals in selling Korean skincare products. You can find all types of sheet masks, scrubs, face masks, toners and even moisturizers on the Skin18 website. They provide free worldwide shipping above 60$ and the delivery time is quick that is in 2-4 weeks.

Skin18 has multiple programs for their customers including free samples, discounts, coupons, reward programme and bloggers programme.

Luke Green Tea Essence Mask

This mask claims:

This Green Tea Essence Mask can firm up your skin and heal the condition of fine lines and age spots.

Supplies concentrated nutrition intensively 

Revitalize and moisturizes your skin 

Simple Sheet Type and easy to use


I am a big fan of sheet masks and love how easy it is to use sheet masks. This is the reason that I was super excited to try this mask out. I cleansed my face the usual process, then I applied the sheet mask to my face and it covered my whole face nicely. I applied the remaining concentrate to my neck, so no product is wasted. I applied the mask to my face for 25 minutes.


I removed the sheet mask after 25 minutes and washed my face with just water because I don't like the feeling of residue on my face. The mask left my super dry skin soft, supple and hydrated. I have fine lines under my eyes and it helped them blur out. Overall, my skin felt very nice and smooth, it didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I definitely recommend you all get this mask and try out for yourself for good results. You can buy it for 1.65$ here.

CRACARE Anti-Aging Hyaluron Moisture Mask

This mask claims:

Hyaluron Moisture Mask extensively helps to soothe and moisturize your skin.

Instant Moisture Booster, reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides comfort to dehydrated skin. Hyaluronic acid elements offer excellent moisturization to skin, active hydrating ingredients instantly pumps up the face, smoothing fine line and filling in stubborn wrinkles. Leaving skin replenished and radiant


This mask is literally a complete spa treatment in a mask. The 100 of dollars you pay in a spa for skin treatments to achieve perfect skin, you can do that 100 times cheaper now. I am in love with this mask and I wish to have a hundred backups of this mask so I can use it every day. 

It is a three step mask to get the perfect skin. I started by applying the anti-aging active ampule on my eye and lip area, the left over to the rest of my face according to instructions. Then, afterwards I applied the sheet mask and let it sit on my face for 25 minutes. I removed the sheet mask and massaged in the essence and then I applied the night cream all over my face.

This mask left my skin plump and moisturised. It gave my skin lifted effect without feeling dry. My complexion looked glowy and radiant like a whole new skin. I absolutely loved and enjoyed this mask and it felt luxurious. I definitely recommend you all get your hands on this mask. You can buy it for 2.90$ here.

Did you like this post? Have you tried Skin18 products before? Will you try them out? Don't forget to comment.


You may also like

No comments: