Skin18 Luke Lemon Tea Tree Nose Cleansing Strip - Review

/
8 Comments
Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing well. Today I am going to share my reviews on the Luke Lemon Tea Tree Nose Cleansing Strip I got from Skin18 for review purposes. Even though I got this for free for review purposes, my words are 100% honest and I will never lie to you all about a product just because I got it for free. Read below for my detailed review on this nose strip.

About Skin18

Skin18 is a Hong Kong based website that deals in selling Korean skincare products. You can find all types of sheet masks, scrubs, face masks, toners and even moisturisers on the Skin18 website. They provide free worldwide shipping above 60$ and the delivery time is quick that is in 2-4 weeks. 


Skin18 has multiple programs for their customers including free samples, discounts, coupons, reward programme and bloggers programme. 

Product Description 

Clean pores, Remove blackheads on nose, Minimize and tighten pores

Sooth skin relieve irritation tighten pores after cleansing

Pore cleanser

Remove dirt and unclog pores

Comes in a variety of flavors Charcoal, Mugwort and Lemon Tea Tree

Lemon Tea Tree is especially good for sensitive, oily or acne prone skin.

Ingredients include: Vitamin E & Aloe Vera extract to sooth skin, licorice root extract to relieve irritation and hamamelis virginiana to tighten pores after cleansing.

My Review

I have one of the most stubborn blackheads out there. No matter what nose strip I use or which product I use. I am never able to get rid of all of my blackheads. When I was sent this nose strip from Skin18 I was hopeful that it will be as good as the previous nose strip I got from Skin18 from same brand LUKE, but in mugwort flavour. 


The way I use any nose strip is that I use a cloth dipped in warm water, I squeeze out excess water and I place the cloth over my face where I have stubborn blackheads to open my pores, so that gunk can come out easily. I did the same with this nose strip placed the warm cloth on my face for around one minute and then I removed the cloth from my face. 

Then according to the directions, I wet my nose with water and applied the nose strip on my nose and I applied the strip for around 15 minutes. When I removed the nose strip, to my surprise it removed around 60% of my blackheads and tiny hairs from my nose and I could see my nose visibly cleaner. As you can see in the picture of the strip my blackheads can be seen on the strip, which shows that this nose strip really worked. 

This nose strip was gentle on my skin and didn't hurt that much while removing. The hospital scent of the nose strip was much fainter as compared to the Mugwort flavour one. Since this was designed for sensitive skin and I have sensitive skin so it didn't cause me any redness. I did see my pores looking comparatively smaller according to the claims of this nose strip reducing the size of your pores. 


I will definitely recommend this nose strip to you all if you don't have stubborn blackheads and any nose strip works for you. However, if you have very stubborn blackheads like me, I will suggest that you get the Luke Mugwort Cleansing Nose Strip because even though it is a little more painful to remove it than this Lemon Tea Tree one, but it did remove 90%  of my blackheads, which was very impressive. You can purchase this nose strip for 1.20$ or get it as a freebie for free from here. 



You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Seriously mugwort one smells like hospital , i also mentioned it in my review :p but yes these strips are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously mugwort one smells like hospital , i also mentioned it in my review :p but yes these strips are really good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yes they do. I read ur that review :) and yes these are great :)

      Delete
  3. waaah :-) yes clearly seen in pictures your nose is free from blackheads (y) impressive results

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very satisfactory results 👍👍

    ReplyDelete